Hello, everyone! In my last article, I mentioned and highlighted the fact that Google has just launched a Machine Learning course. The course is for students, researchers, entrepreneurs and everyone wanting to learn machine learning and artificial intelligence. With its growing demand in the market, the course is free of cost and with amazing content. Do have a look at the article and start learning Machine Learning today. Anyways, today, I’ll be talking about the new mobile application that is creating a lot of buzz among users. The name of the application is VERO.
Social media is now one of the most used media in order to connect and build a network/relation. Keeping this in mind, many companies are building social media platforms which help the people connect better and network in a simpler manner. Vero is one such newly launched social media application which is completely ad-free with highly engaging and authentic user experience. The Vero app is similar to Instagram which allows users to post images and videos and engage with other users in terms of followers.
The name of the application is based on an Italian word “truth” and it has been making lots of news in the world. As it allows posting of images and videos, the app has already caught the eyes of many photographers, videographers and other influencers throughout the globe. The app arranges the feed in a chronological order, unlike Instagram feed which is based on an algorithm. The app, Vero has marketed itself as a killer of Instagram and promising the user with an amazing and improved social media experience.
You may also Like:
- 5 things to consider while doing Digital Marketing.
- How web and mobile analytics can help your Business.
- Team: One of the most important assets for your Business.
Vero claims that a chronological feed means there is no space for curation, manipulation, and – most of all – advertising. Users see what has been shared with them when it’s been shared with them. Each person feeds consists of posts that the user follows or is connected with. Vero is a social media app that allows you to share things with those that follow or have connected with you. Once signed up and navigating the app, its various features feel like they have been taken from a mixture of Facebook, Google+, and Instagram. Vero is a platform in which to share different types of media.
The app was founded in the year 2015 but has recently gained popularity over the past few weeks. Influencers and users are promoting and spreading the app through other social media including, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and more. The Co-founder and CEO of the application are Ayman Hariri. He is a billionaire and son of the former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafic Hariri. Hariri left his previous company in the year 2013 in the motive to pursue other initiatives.
In a nutshell, the features of the VERO application are as follows:
- Social Network to connect, share and build connections/network
- No Algorithm and No Data Mining.
- Sharing of Movies, TV, Music, Book, Links, Images, Videos and more
- Tailoring of individual post based on your connections and network
- Sharing recommendations with fellow followers and connections
- Sending and Receiving of instant private messages
- Better engagement with the posts which are shared by other users (content is only viewed by the user you follow)
- Feed is viewed in a chronological order which doesn’t make use of any algorithm like other social media namely Instagram and Facebook.
- And many more.
The team of the VERO App consists of the following members:
- Co-Founder and CEO: Ayman Hariri
- Co-Founder: Motaz Nabulsi
- Co-Founder: Scott Birnbaum
- CTO: TJ Marbois
- Creative Director: Alistair Stiegmann
- And many more which includes UI/UX Designers, Product Engineers and others.
So are you using it or are you planning to use it? Do let me know your views, your experience regarding the app and also do like, comment and share the article in order to help others find it in a much easier way.
Article written and submitted by: Akshay Rakesh Toshniwal